NEW Face2Face 2.0 with iPad Launches, April. 2013 - Free Upgrade to F2F iPad customers
– As the name suggests, the product comes pre-installed on Apple’s iPad2 (iPad3 is also available).
Sheriff Magazine Review in the May/June 2012 issue
Announcing the shipping of a new product for the iPad, Face2Face iPad
Software to help combat meth use among teens - Calaveras News, Oct 2012
Calaveras County District Attorney’s Office want to aggressively fight methamphetamine use...
NEW! No cameras, no laptops, no wait!
Face2Face iPad is compact, fast and uses iPad's built in 5 Megapixel camera. In addition it includes a 15-question Drug Quiz, capabilities to print laminated before/after ID cards, GPS locate each image and more.
FREE UPGRADE TO CURRENT iPAD CUSTOMERS
This item is US only, no foreign orders accepted.
Attention: If you are in California, you must buy your own iPad. Call 650-302-0894 for details.
Face2Face system has been developed to fight the Methamphetamine epidemic by showing people at risk how their faces will look like in 6 months, 1 year and 3 years after using meth. By personalizing the drug awareness message, Face2Face is effectively used in education and prevention by showing the shocking visual changes meth causes.
The Mendocino County Sheriff's Office, in partnership with the Hopland Band of Pomo Indians, has created a Methamphetamine Awareness Program for Mendocino County. Sheriff Tom Allman approached software developer Abalone LLC of Moss Beach, California with a request to develop a software that can show the devastating effects of meth on a person's face. To date Face2Face has been adapted by numerous sheriff and police departments, US Air Force, DEA Demand Reduction Units and National Guard Counterdrug units in many states.
Face2Face iPad 2.0 is a self contained Drug Education System, that includes the Face2Face software (with Custom Development*) and an iPad of your choice, starting at only $1,399. Face2Face iPad features the following:
- A 15 question Quiz that can be used in a classroom setup to educate and test the student's knowledge. Each correct answer receives 5 points, incorrect answers -2 points. Scores above 50 points receive an award certificate.
- Before/after simulation. Take a picture with iPad's high resolution camera and see the transforming effects of crystal meth, opiates or alcohol after 6 months, 1 year and 3 years. Student's name can be added for ID card.
- Gallery. Here you can see your before and after images and also a map showing the GPS location map where the picture was taken.
- Laminated ID cards. These are great take-aways for students. Use the optional Photo Cube printer to print these cards 4-up.
TWO OPTIONS TO ORDER:
System 1: Face2Face software, Custom Development, iPad2 WiFi 16 GB. $1,399
System 2: Face2Face software, Custom Development, iPad3 WiFi 16 GB, Case, Photo Cube printer, 50 laminated pouches.
FUN CLASSROOM QUIZ:
Face2Face 2.0 with iPad now also includes a 15 question multiple-choice educational game. Students guess of three possible answers on subjects as "Repeat Rate After First Use", "Chemicals Used in Crystal Meth", "Causes of Meth Teeth" and more. Correct answers receive 5 points, incorrect -2. Teams that perform over 50 points receive a certificate.